Who are we
If you wish to contact us regarding the processing and use of your personal data you can do so
- via e-mail to: email@example.com
- by mail to the address: Janka Polić-Kamova 2, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
How do we collect and process your personal information?
When you use our website, we may collect your personal information in a number of ways, such as when you make an inquiry to us through our website, when you download various documents or programs from it, and even when you simply browse the site. Below you can find the necessary information on how the data is collected.
What happens when you visit our website?
Cookies may be installed on your browser by Mileni Milko d.o.o. or a third party, such as an advertiser.
When you make an inquiry through our website
When you make an inquiry through our website (e.g. by using the inquiry form), we ask you to provide information about your name and surname, the company you work for, your phone number and e-mail address. For the purpose of providing a better answer to your inquiry, we may request additional information.
We use this information to respond to your inquiry, including to provide you with all requested information about our products and services. We may contact you several times by email after receiving your inquiry to ensure that you have received the information you need, that is, that you are satisfied with the response received. The legal basis for the above is our legitimate interest in providing you with accurate information before a possible sale.
We shall keep your personal data, received through the inquiry, on our website while we communicate with each other regarding the response to your inquiry, ie, the provision of information about our products and services. After 12 months from the last communication, we will delete all your personal data. This does not affect your right to request at any time in advance that we delete your personal information from our records.
When you download a program or document from our website
When you download a program or document from our website, we may ask you for information about your name and surname, the company you work for and your workplace, and your e-mail. We will use this information to deliver the requested program and/or document to you..
Your rights as a data subject
In accordance with the regulations governing the protection of personal data, you always have the following rights regarding the processing of your personal data:
- the right to request from us the information that we process your personal data (including obtaining a copy of this data) as well as to correct it if the stated data is incorrect;
- if we process your personal data on the basis of your consent as a legal basis for processing, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of data processed on the basis of consent before it is withdrawn;
- if we process your personal data on the basis of your consent or for the purpose of enforcing a contract with you, you have the right to transfer the data to another data controller when technically feasible;
- you have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for a certain period of time if you feel that we do not process it in accordance with the law;
- request us to delete your personal data in cases where we process it with your consent or on the basis of a legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing or in any other case provided by law;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, you may contact us at the above contact details.
Automated individual decision making and data transmission outside the EU
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects on you or significantly affects you in a similar way.
We do not currently use automated individual decision-making on websites owned by us or in the services we provide.
We do not provide your personal data to third parties nor do we provide them outside the European Union, i.e. to countries that are considered "third countries" in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
Your right to complaint
If you have a complaint about the way we use your information, we suggest that you contact us first to resolve the issue. If you believe that we have not been able to assist you with your complaint or problem, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Agency via the Agency's website www.azop.hr or in writing to the address: Personal Data Protection Agency, Fra Grge Martića 14, CRO - 10000 ZAGREB.
Updating this policy
This policy was last updated on July 26, 2021.