Cookie usage policy
What are cookies?
If you do not feel comfortable using the cookies, you can manage them through the options in your internet browser, including removing cookies by deleting them from your search history (cache) after you leave the page. More information on cookie management can be found here.
Types of cookies
Cookies are roughly divided according to the time of their validity and according to their functionalities.
Depending on the time of validity, cookies can be session, temporary and permanent.
- "Session cookies" remain in your browser only while you are using the page, that is, they will be automatically deleted after you leave the page.
- "Temporary cookies" remain in your internet browser even after you leave the site but are deleted automatically after a certain time (e.g. 1 day, month or year, depending on the individual cookie). If you want, you can delete them from your search history before.
- "Permanent cookies" remain in your internet browser after you leave the website you are using until you delete them.
In terms of functionality, the following types of cookies are most common:
- "Necessary cookies" that is, cookies that are necessary for the functioning of the site. They are used to allow you to navigate the website and use its features (e.g. access to secure areas of the page).
- "Performance (statistical) cookies" collect site statistics from site owners, mainly to measure and improve site performance. They work by collecting information about your use of the website (for example, information about the pages you visit and errors on those pages, page load speeds, etc.) without collecting information that can identify you more closely.
- "Functional cookies" allow websites to remember your choices regarding the use of the site (e.g. changes in font size, page personalization, etc.) or for the operation of various additional services such as leaving comments on blogs and forums.
- "Marketing cookies" are used to select ads that will be displayed to you in a way that makes them more relevant to you and your interests. These cookies track your visits to individual websites and share this information with other organizations (site owners and advertisers).
|google-analytics.com||collect||Used to send data to Google Analytics about a visitor's device and behavior. Tracks visitors through devices and marketing channels.||Statistical||Pixel||Session|
|www.google.com||1P_JAR, CONSENT||Set by Google. This group sets a unique ID to remember your preferences and other information such as website statistics and track conversion rates. Google’s policies can be viewed here.||Statistical||HTTPS||Various|
|www.google.com||__Secure-3PAPISID||Set by Google. Builds a profile of website visitor interests to show relevant and personalized ads through retargeting.||Marketing||HTTPS||2 years|
|www.milkyglobal.com||_ga||Registers a unique identifier used to generate statistics on how a visitor uses the site.||Statistical||HTTP||2 years|
|www.milkyglobal.com||COOKIE_CONSENT||Stores the user's cookie consent state for the current domain||Necessary||HTTP||2 years|
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647 (Chrome)
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox)
- https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera)
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer)
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari)
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge)
Please note that blocking all cookies shall negatively affect the usability of most websites. So, if you block all cookies, you may not be able to use all the functionality on this page.
For more information you can contact us at:
- MILENI MILKO D.O.O. Janka Polić-Kamova 2, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Or by e-mail to: